job summary: Project Overview:
This work supports the Chrome Codecs team by migrating 2 self-maintained continuous build systems to a framework supported by the Chrome team. Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Understand the current continuous build/test system (jenkins)
- Get familiar with the new framework (LUCI) and come up with the migration plan for individual projects
- Finish the migration step by step translating bash shell scripts to python as part of the integration
- Minimum 2 years experience in software engineering in listed languages.
- bash shell scripting
- CI/CD familiarity (jenkins, travis, etc.)
location: Mountlake Terrace, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
We are looking for a solid software engineer to help the team to migrate our continuous build/test system to a mature framework to reduce maintenance effort.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.