- Projected duration 2 years but POs are only made per fiscal year so we can only guarantee until end of fiscal year.
- This is a remote position at this moment.
- While there is a good chance that it may continue as remote in the long run, we do not have a confirmation yet.
- Angular 8 , TypeScript, SASS / LESS, Java 11 and Spring Framework
- Expert level knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming & Functional paradigms, Data Structure and Algorithm, Security, Web / RESTful Services
- Proven experience developing commercial quality web and/ or mobile application using one of the popular frameworks (Angular / Vue / React)
- strong teamwork, communication skills and time management abilities
- Angular 10, SASS & TypeScript experience
- Spring Boot and Spring Framework
- Database experience (SQL, stored procedures, and data modeling). Experience with Open Source tools (Apache/NGNIX, Jenkins, Git, Tomcat, Maven/Gradle, npm, Angular8 Spring, Junit/karma/jasmin, Visual Studio Code etc.)
location: PHOENIX, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Build high quality web applications with slick modern interfaces and the backend services they depend on.
- Coordinate with members of the broader team Focus on reusability of code and components in a shared codebase for several applications.
- Stay abreast of the new web development technologies; integrate them with ADEQ's web sites and tools to further enhance the usability and efficiency of the sites as necessary.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.