Sr. .NET Developer
Randstad Technologies is hiring a Sr. .NET Developer to fill a position in Nashville, TN. Qualified candidates should have 5+ year of experience developing across a wide variety of Microsoft technologies including ASP.NET, SQL and Azure. Experience developing, testing and deploying software in an Agile environment is highly preferred.
location: NASHVILLE, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 58 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Software prototyping and construction
- Experience following test-driven development and continuous integration practices
- Analysis and Design - Transforms high-level design in to low-level design, and implementation.
- Work with project team to properly define/clarify business requirements, development estimation, and work plan finalization
- Perform unit and integration testing on all developed code
- Proactively benchmark application code to mitigate performance and scalability issues
- Support and Troubleshooting - Assist Operations Team with any environment issues during application deployment.
- Assist other teams with troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components
- Lead the architecture design of new data analysis platform through supporting proofs of concepts and management of related artifacts.
- Act as primary development resource implementing sound coding design by leveraging Microsoft technologies.
- Develop and unit test software changes according to the business objectives. Remediate new and existing errors and all inconsistencies according to system solution objectives and requirements.
- Manage development activities and participate in the Agile process.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
- .NET (4 years of experience is preferred)
- SQL (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Software Deployment (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Azure (1 year of experience is preferred)
- WebAPI (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.