The Digital Designer will be responsible creating patient-specific virtual dental model setups and orthodontic appliance design from a technical, clinical, and administrative point of view. This exciting position is for the individual who wants to broaden their skills and take on diverse responsibilities as part of a fast-growing advanced technology company.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Create digital treatment plans per design from the Provider through 3D modeling software.
- Analyze and apply patient-specific clinical instructions received from the provider to create a superior product that delivers the result anticipated by doctors and patients.
- Interpret requests from doctors and modify digital treatment plans accordingly.
- Digitally prepare, manipulate, and print digital scans submitted electronically from the provider's office.
- Identify and support the implementation of improvements in our processes to maintain and increase product quality, reduce design time, and contribute to cost control.
- Design patient-specific orthodontic appliance per approved prescription by the provider; using design software.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 1 hrs of overtime per week
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.