location: NASHVILLE, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Design and Develop Data integration jobs and workflows.
- Design and conduct unit tests according to system design specifications.
- Monitor performance and optimize of ETL jobs.
- Provide documentation and supporting artifact creation.
- Verify and validate data processes through performance and quality measurements.
- Accountable for all phases of development process analysis, design, construction, testing and implementation.
- Implement monitoring and support measurements for continuous improvement.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Talend (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Work Flow
- SQL Database developer
- Java (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.