Our client in St. Louis, Missouri is looking for a resource to join their team for a long term position in the AI space. The ideal candidate will have:
Multiple year's experience leading teams in designing successful Human-Centered AI products and technologies.
- Experience productizing AI/Data Science models
- Experience in development of AI/Data Science models including an understanding of fundamental technologies and processes involved in the research and development of models.
- Demonstrated understanding of AI/Data Science principles and architectures with real-world data engineering including pre-processing data, managing datasets, model development and testing, etc.
- Comfortable communicating complex ideas to non-experts and commercial teams.
- Ability to interpret and reason about data requirements needed to accelerate solution development.
- Experience understanding and advocating for consumer needs in the function of AI products.
- Experience building AI solutions that run on cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Firebase, etc.) and/or on-the-edge (in devices)
- Demonstrated experience working with agile teams to develop, deploy and enhance high-performing data science deliverables.
- PhD or Master's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, User Experience Design or related fields
location: SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
1. Lead work with cross-functional teams including Product Owners, UX Designers, Data Engineers, SW Developers, QA and DevOps Engineers to lead the technical development of the AI/Data Science practice
2. Set AI/Data Science strategy for digital product ecosystems, ensuring clarity of customer requirements and development of AI products and services that effectively resolve those customer requirements.
3. Leading team of data scientists developing and researching new predictive models across a variety of AI projects/products.
4. Ensure effective work cross-functionally in building of datasets that support Product and Engineering teams while collecting and analyzing results.
5. Partner with Product Owners and business leads to ensure technical work is aligned with commercial priorities.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- AI (10 years of experience is required)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Data scientist
- UX Design
- User Experience
- Web Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.