Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Tech Program Manager for a contract role in Hillsboro, Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Beaverton, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Lead and manage large, complex enterprise-level program consisting of multiple agile teams.
- Responsible for managing program scope, end to end program plan and regular and timely delivery of value.
- Identify and manage scope change, issue and risk; facilitate mitigation through relevant stakeholders and governance processes.
- Support the product owner in managing customer expectations for program deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of program governance.
- Define, implement, maintain, and communicate program management procedures and processes to enable work streams to deliver against the defined goals and scope on time and on budget.
- Establish strong relationships with key technical/business stakeholders and assigned teams.
- Work cross functionally across ED&A, technology teams and the business to enable end to end delivery.
- Define, implement and monitor metrics and KPIs to report project status and ensure ongoing strategic alignment with short and long-term business objectives.
- Define and manage a well-defined program management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for agile program, management
- Investigative analysis on functional pain points (process and system gaps) and strive for continuous process improvement.
- Use data to quantify pain points, develop business cases, and tell the story to Enterprise Data leadership
- A strong history of working for cross functional data product delivery teams
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal) and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies: scrum, lean, Kanban,
- 7+ years' experience in project management
- strong presentation, facilitation and influencing skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Proven experience building strong working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams
- Detail oriented with strong information seeking skills
- Great listening skills and openness to different points of view
- Self-motivated and collaborative with ability to resolve conflict
- strong problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with Jira
- Good working knowledge of product model
- BS/MS degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field.
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), PMP certification or training a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.