Our client is seeking a talented SRE who enjoys the challenges of load, scaling, and stress testing our infrastructure for our 20 million+ users.
location: Carlsbad, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Collaborate with our growing DevOps team to build and iterate on our infrastructure to improve reliability and performance
- Identify and measure measure performance and any backend system weaknesses through load testing and monitoring app performance
- Troubleshoot and debug system issues, determining how to prevent them in the future
- Assist in remediating audit and compliance findings (SOC2, ISO, FedRAMP, FICAM)
- Participate in on-call duties for production issues
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- System Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.