Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view.
Consumer and Branch Lead
- Align with channel, execution and business partners to deliver on the vision for the Marketing Personalization Program.
- Develop business specific roadmaps matched to business objectives and demonstrating the progression to transform customer experiences. Roadmaps will represent multiple current and future state capabilities.
- Develop backlogs for request, monitor performance and socialize accomplishments and learnings across teams and leadership. Capabilities are solutions that include process, technology and people to realize the business outcome.
- Act as business sponsor with relevant partners during all project phases.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Provides subject matter expertise and strategic leadership for digital products, initiatives, for a functional area or Enterprise wide within the digital environment. Spearheads and or significantly influences the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact. These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management. Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line or Enterprise. May coach a small team of digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives. Recognized as an expert in the digital technology industry. May represents the Enterprise externally as a leading digital expert in the financial industry and/or councils and associations. Required Qualifications: 12+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Digital Marketing (7 years of experience is required)
- Roadmaps (7 years of experience is required)
- Backlogs (7 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.