Randstad Technologies is looking for a remote Solutions Architect for a direct hire position for our client in Jacksonville, FL. The position offers a competitive salary and great benefits. The client is looking for someone with broad skills in Application Design & Development,Integration and middleware, API and web services design and management, Infrastructure, Public cloud data centers (Azure/AWS), Implementation of third-party SaaS solutions
and Data design.
location: JACKSONVILLE, Florida
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop a strong understanding of existing business solutions across business application verticals and across IT in order to leverage services, patterns, approaches, data stores and knowledge in the consideration of new solutions.
- Analyzes current technology infrastructure and its ability to support strategic objectives; recommends new systems or product upgrades
- Participates in developing and executing overall vision for technology solutions
- Participate in the construction of solutions as needed on priority projects.
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and solutions to solve business problems
- Serves as a broad technology SME to help connect the various areas of technology across multiple disciplines
- Develops enterprise level solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms
- Assist teams in problem resolution as needed on production issues and priority projects.
- Dissect solutions into actionable activities; provide guidance to developers and engineers regarding workstream integrations in order to successfully reach an effective and efficient end state
- Develops and implements changes in process, policy and standards as they relate to the architecture and design principles
- Assists in the design and improvement of organizational processes
- Develops visual documentation for the development of systems
- Collaborates on projects/issues of high complexity that require in-depth knowledge across multiple technical areas
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Software Architecture
- api (5 years of experience is required)
- integration (5 years of experience is required)
- WEBSERVICE (5 years of experience is required)
- middleware (5 years of experience is required)
- application design development (5 years of experience is required)
- cloud architecture (3 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.