The primary objective of this role is to understand customer objectives and requirements and design solutions that meet those objectives and requirements based on knowledge of the Customer and the Genesys platform. The Solution Consultant is responsible for gathering, analyzing, and clarifying customer requirements and then creating a design, including detailed documentation, to meet those requirements in addition to consulting with customers on best practices.
location: BLOOMINGTON, Minnesota
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Essential Functions
- Provides design services on new and/or existing customer projects
- Performs audits of Client's current contact center environment
- Conducts Discovery and Capability sessions with Clients and collaborates with them to understand their mission, environment, and brand
- Consults with Client regarding best practices and options within the proposed solution platform
- Assists Clients with design for the new system, including collecting and documenting information for users, workgroups, and call flow configuration
- Collaborates with the Engineer prior to and during the Configuration phase
- Provides cutover/go-live support and assists in troubleshooting efforts
- Participates in Client and internal project meetings as related to designing, testing, and training phases; schedules meetings, creates agendas and presentations
- Consults with Client regarding agent scorecards and customer surveys
- Provides consulting on solution optimization and roadmaps to solve customer problems and achieve customer solution objectives.
- Assists and supports Project Managers in project planning and facilitating Client's understanding of their project responsibilities, requirements, tasks, and action items
- Develops, updates, and maintains implementation deliverables, work products and other documentation
- Participates in internal projects that enhance the quality and/or efficiency of company implementation and/or support services
- May be called upon to fulfill the Application Consultant role on projects.
- Prepares and conducts Quality Assurance Testing (QAT) and prepares Client for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) phase
- Coordinates the Training phase, to include training material development, scheduling of training sessions, and training room requirements
- Conducts Train the Trainer and/or End-User training, including client applications and voicemail
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Genesys (2 years of experience is required)
- Contact Center
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.