- Interact with business and technical teams effectively for requirements
- Preparing proposals at project level
- Design of presentations and business case documentation
- Budget and team management
- Projects management. Project oversight.
- Working directly with internal SME & offshore teams.
location: WORCESTER, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in multiple Guidewire Product Implementations.
- Should have strong client and stakeholder management skills.
- Should be able to manage large Guidewire projects from inception to production rollouts.
- Should have good communication, client interfacing and documentation skills.
- Should have experience in agile projects with onsite-offshore delivery model.
- Should have strong experience in risk management, scope management, change management and cost management.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Project Management
- Integration Services
- Microsoft project
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.