job summary: Software Engineer needed for contract role with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
- Need Someone who is more of a Software Engineer a Network Engineer isn't going to be strong enough. Need domain expertise in Network work with firewalls, load breaches and top of the rack routers. This person will discover mechanisms and pull telemetry for different device types and bring it all together. Determine the state and and turn the telemetry into a platform.
- KEY - someone with Solarwinds Orion experience or someone from a company like this (competitors) would be ideal.
- Must be able to conduct microsoft scan health monitoring
- Need a modern engineer with programming experience (C#, .NET, Cloud or Azure)
- Telemetry Platform Geneva or Kusto
- IMPORTANT Ansible, YAML and Cisco Modeling Library (CMLV2)
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 58 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Performs advanced-level of monitoring of the stability and performance of Networking Systems. Works closely with team members with limited supervision. Troubleshoots hardware and software issues through tools, scripts, and automation. Enhances connectivity by engaging with providers and partners to enable interconnections, troubleshoot issues, improve network performance, and manage network. Documents, report, and improve workflows. Develops specifications for new tooling and monitoring enhancements. Manages deployment readiness and execution. Leads technical deep-dives to determine best courses of action. May work with product development team on feature or stability improvements in order to provide tools to the operations team for packaging, deployment, monitoring, diagnosing, and fixing issues in running systems.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Network (2 years of experience is required)
- Solarwinds (1 year of experience is required)
- Telemetry (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.