Come join our Identity & Access Management team to build our next-generation platform services to help drive enterprise level identity management. We expect you to have a proven knowledge of software engineering fundamentals, SailPoint IdentityNow experience, and an appetite for continuous learning and teamwork. We value energy, innovation, and passion for delivery while sustaining work life balance.
- 8+ years of high-quality professional experience in delivering IAM systems.
- strong experience with SailPoint IdentityNow.
- Hands on experience with Active Directory and other LDAP stores.
- Ability to demonstrate deep understanding of technology choices and present to others.
- Experience with performance analysis, monitoring and tuning of services.
- System development experience in technologies like Java, JSON, Python, Ruby technologies is a plus.
- Understanding of Single Sign On (SSO) systems.
- Experience with Linux, Unix and Windows operating systems.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality.
- Experience with Identity & Access Management and Identity Governance Tools.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and DevOps.
- Ability to deploy tools and services in a cloud environment.
- Experience with developing APIs.
- Knowledge of entitlement management Experience IAM related protocols such as SAML, OIDC, OAuth and SCIM.
- Familiarity with current legal and regulatory requirements for information security and privacy, to include PCI, SOX, HIPPA, GLBA, etc.
- Ownership and responsibility of your engineering deliverables.
- An entrepreneurial and innovative spirit to get work done quickly and efficiently without sacrificing IAM CIA principles.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline, computer science preferred.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 69 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience taking a role in building and maintaining complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Be accountable for design, deployment, system administration and support of the SailPoint IdentityNow tool.
- Responsible for build, design and implementation of automated tools and scripts, and deployment of IAM tools and associated software/hardware.
- Create and maintain documentation for IAM tools and services.
- Generate innovative approaches and solutions to security principles and business requirements.
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of incidents to identify solutions, next steps, and issue mitigation.
- Work with application teams and business partners to understand onboarding requirements.
- Demonstrate the highest level of customer service across the array of technology partners.
- Support and uphold architecture, design and security standards.
- Work independently while demonstrating a bias for action and flexibility to evolving business needs.
- Support auditing and governance from an Identity perspective.
- Demonstrate the ability to turn business needs into functional requirements and participate in defining, scoping and estimating JIRA stories.
- Participate in department on-call rotation with the capacity to debug time-sensitive production issues.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- JAVA DEVELOPER
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.