The Salesforce Developer/Administrator is a critical position as we develop and maintain our Salesforce platform. This super-user will be a member of the ROC Technology Services team and will report to the I.T. Manager. Job Duties:
- Work closely with the development team (internal and/or external) to build the system per ROC requirements.
- Create and manage changes in the system using both declarative and programmatic techniques including process builders, lightning flow, lightning components, and APEX classes/triggers.
- Maintain system security and integrity.
- Provide end-user assistance and training.
- Process creation, documentation and maintenance.
- 3-5 years of Salesforce developer and administrator experience.
- Salesforce certifications: developer and administrator.
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through the use of custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with external systems.
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools.
- Experience working in Salesforce Lightening.
- Experience working in and developing Salesforce Communities.
- Proactive, organized and logical.
- Team player. Comfortable working with all levels of the Agency.
- Excellent communication skills.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 31 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Data quality, migration, and maintenance.
- Manage applicable phases of system implementation (configuration, customization, integration, and data migration).
- Debugging errors as they arise, adding user trace flags, and reviewing debug logs.
- Other projects and assignments as needed.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.