Seeking a Director of Corporate Partnerships who will help make our business happen and drive impact for our partners. You will work side-by-side with the leadership teams and our partners to ensure every partnership is executed flawlessly. This business development and marketing role independently performs a variety of activities intended to promote products, technology innovations and research expertise. This position requires deep understanding of health technologies, health research and solid experience in facilitating a range of industry, academic and government agreements. The position initiates and manages internal and external business development initiatives; relationships with industry, academia representatives; potential product partners; and large-scale collaborations. Qualifications and Experiences:
- PhD in life or physical sciences or a MBA with an undergraduate degree in life or physical sciences required.
- 10+ years of strategic roles in management consulting, business development, or strategy with 2+ years of management experience
- Health technology and health research experience a plus
- Demonstrated success in complex partner management requiring highly developed analytical abilities and thought partnership, as well as practical and action-oriented leadership
- Results driven and action-oriented approach to your work, with the ability to think strategically and to sweat the details
- Product and technical fluency and desire to understand how our product and technical integrations work
- Must be eligible to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
- A self-starter and team player with the ability to work closely with senior management and product teams to develop programs targeted towards partners.
- Must have an excellent, professional rapport, exceptional oral and written communication skills and a strong customer service orientation.
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to perform and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Must be deadline-driven and able to handle flexible hours, including some weeknight work for hosting events or dinners.
- Must be able to deal tactfully and professionally with others in stressful situations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other desktop applications.
- Experience with Salesforce, or other CRM systems is required.
This role will work closely with the CEO and Chief Product Officer.
Location: Remote for now however this role will be required to come onsite into the Fairfax, VA office as needed once it is safe.
No government clearance is required.
location: Fairfax, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Develop strategy for partnerships that drive impact for our partners and generates revenue based on strategic roadmap of Vibrent.
- Drive the strategy and operating model for successful partnerships, integrations, and engagement for Vibrent's partners - and the path to scaling those partnerships over time.
- Works with senior management to develop partnership strategy.
- Identify potential partners, build relationships, negotiate partnership agreement terms.
- Draft partnership agreements, discuss terms with senior management and sign the agreements
- Manage large scale partnerships which include several projects. Manage ongoing relationships with the various partners, including reporting milestones and other progress.
- Ensure that Vibrent goals and revenue targets are being met.
- Establishes and maintains strategic contacts in industry, academia, and government with focus on health technology and health research and genomics.
- Creates and provides reporting including, but not limited to, measurable accomplishments and revenue projections.
- Provide monthly readout of partnership progress and support needed.
- Every quarter present partnership landscape, SWOT analysis, barriers, and opportunities to adjust strategy as needed.
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Doctorate
- Business Development
- Health technologies
- Microsoft Office
- Public Relations
- Management Consulting
- Partner Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.