The Data Scientist II, as a member of the Data Analytics & Reporting Center of Excellence (COE), applies their skills in artificial intelligence, machine learning, advanced analytics, statistical analysis and programming to develop data-driven solutions to support corporate initiatives. This role uses large and disparate data sets, advanced analytical techniques and machine learning to build and analyze models that predict the best course of action to impact business results. He/she collaborates with business partners to define the technical problem statement, develop efficient and accurate analytical models and incorporate them into analytical data products or tools with the support of a cross-functional team.
location: West Des Moines, Iowa
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Data Analysis
- data mining
- predictive analytics
- machine learning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.