We are looking for a Product Lead to join our global client in the Chicago area. The Product Lead will sit remote until further notice and at that point, the client will re-evaluate future remote options. The Product Lead should have three year of experience in quantitative or qualitative analysis, very analytical and experience managing cross-functional teams and projects. Enable and evolve analytical solutions for Integrated Business Planning to support key business decisions, drive business improvements and deliver business value. Identify opportunities to leverage advanced analytics in the area of responsibility to support the IBP process.
location: Deerfield, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $60.00 - 72.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- A minimum of 7-10 years of IT and business/industry work experience, with experience in managing cross-functional teams or projects, influencing key stakeholders.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of analytics experience, as well as traditional business intelligence experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience performing advanced quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Project management experience - demonstrated ability to launch and deliver multiple, concurrent IT projects on time and within budget successfully
- Demand and Supply Planning experience is preferred
- Improvement of an analytical solution to drive decision making within our IBP process and local / market business reviews
- Proposes state-of-the-art solutions which fit into the overall Data and Analytics strategy, roadmap and solutions architecture
- Engages with, consults and influences business stakeholders on analytical solutions to solve business problems
- Partners with relevant experience towers and business data scientists
- Drives the implementation and adoption of analytical products end-to-end and is accountable for their success over the product life cycle
- Collaborates with Solution Process Experts, Delivery Hub, Reporting Hub and the Analytics Lab to ensure delivery of analytical solutions
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Demand and Supply Planning (1 year of experience is required)
- Business Intelligence (3 years of experience is required)
- Quantitative Analysis (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.