We are loojing for a GCP Cloud Operations Lead to join our team in Northern, NJ area. Role will sit remote until further notice! Responsible for the management of the Cloud operation on the Google Cloud Platform to deliver hosting support services at company across the globe. This role is responsible for the governance of the Google Cloud Platform services across the globe, ensuring support service providers meet development expectations including all SLA's and KPI's. The role requires understanding of the Google Cloud Platform and the information security processes involved (i.e. Incident, Problem, Change, and Release Management). The role acts as a liaison and key enabler between vendors, the support team and other organization ensuring systems continue running the business operations flawlessly. Ensures Procurement Policies are strictly followed. Explores opportunities to leverage scale, and drive savings.
location: Livingston, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 77 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Service Management:
Critical Incident Management:
- Ensures accomplishment of Support Service Level Objectives and Key Performance Indicators working in partnership with Service Providers and Software Vendors.
- Ensures support services readiness for new major releases/rollouts.
- Supervises adequate Transition to Support
- Level 3 escalation point for incidents and incident resolution facilitator.
- Jointly with Partner, establishes, collaborates and monitors a Continuous Improvement plan to identify and remove the service delivery gaps.
- Establishes weekly and monthly service status review meetings with key stakeholders
- Monitors OLA agreements, ensuring seamless end to end delivery of services
- Approves Global support contract scope change requests
- Level 3 escalation point for Critical Situations.
- Collaborates with CIM Team on P1/P2 situations
- Collaborates with CIM Team post-critical situation assessment and Problem Mgmt.
- Ensures and promotes ITIL best practices for Incident, Problem, Change, Release management within IS and Service Providers.
- Collaborates in Support Processes and Tools definition, implementation and monitoring
- Collaboratively seeks Continuous Improvement, simplification and harmonization of IS processes across regions, ensuring benefits are delivered.
- Manages communications with IS and Business Community. Including, but not limited to: Planned & Unplanned Outages, Support Processes Changes, Weekly/Monthly Support Dashboard.
- Seeks regular feedback and interaction with region's Key Service Stakeholders
- Collaborates with global teams in Dashboard definition and changes
- Security & Compliance Management
- Ensures/promotes SOX guidelines accomplishment (Change Management)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Change management (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.