Randstad is looking to hire a Project Manager/Scrum Master for a client in the Healthcare Industry. If you are looking for a position in which you will be working on projects focused on integrating mobile apps/web with internal and external platforms, see the details below. Ideal candidate will have at least 3+ years of experience working with API projects in healthcare
Expertly manage cross-functional communication within the internal development team or with third-party vendors.
· Create problem statements and move from those to appropriate and data driven proposals, recommendations, and solutions; then drive alignment across all stakeholders.
· Work with cross-functional team leadership to establish goals and milestones that align with our design requirements and also account for development team dependencies.
· Prioritize goals into a road map for feature releases. Certified Scrum Master Preferred.
· Work with development teams to tease out implementation details and identify roadblocks before they occur.
· Add value in technical discussions about feature design and implementation.
· Discover and articulate technical requirements and dependencies on external development teams as deliverable change. These could include changes to APIs, interfaces, or the behavior of services or client devices.
· Communicate the impact of feature or schedule changes to teams that are potentially affected.
· Communicate how product-level goals fit into, and are influenced by, larger divisional goals, and how the team's work impacts the success or failure of the division.
· Identify and document the requirements for an area or product.
· 3+ years of experience on multiple technical projects
· Cloud based application PM experience focused on clients or services.
· Excellent written and verbal communication with all levels of technical and non-technical staff.
· Able to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through to completion. ?
· Excellent interpersonal skills, including negotiation and problem resolution in a cross-functional team.
· Able to drive the definition of project scope, develop detailed project plans, and facilitate the collection of engineering, operational, and business requirements.
· understanding of development methodologies including waterfall and agile (including Lean or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)).
· Experience collaborating with design and engineering to write features for implementation.
· problem solving and critical thinking skills.
· Able to clearly, concisely, and regularly communicate status, issues, and risks to project stakeholders.
· Able to function effectively and consistently when faced with frequently changing and sometimes ambiguous goals
location: Murrysville, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $1 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
1. You'll work with multiple teams, guiding team members through the use of Agile and Scrum practices. It's your job to schedule and facilitate team events such as Sprint Planning/Reviews, Daily Standups and various other team meetings.
2. You'll act as a liaison between your development teams and other internal groups such as Product Management, Design, Docs, Legal and Marketing to ensure clear lines of communication are maintained and program delivery is smooth and effective. You'll work and report to the program manager the status of the project.
3. You'll track and report on project/sprint progress, and drive resolution of issues. Working with your peers across the organization, you'll coordinate related or dependent release activities.
4. You'll ensure your team has the necessary resources and support to ensure success.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.