Randstad Technologies is seeking a Digital Processing Agent for a long term position in Blue Bell, PA. The purpose of the Records Processing Agent is to process incoming and outgoing mail containing medical records and requests for records as well as document reproduction; while maintaining adequate production and quality levels through tracked metrics.
Will be onsite. M-F 8am-5pm
location: BLUE BELL, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 16 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Operate high volume printers, copiers, scanners, folding/inserting machine, postage/sealing machine, and shredder
- Prepare outgoing mail for delivery
- Perform routine mail pickups
- Open, sort and distribute mail to the appropriate receiver
- Process records received on CDs, Flash Drives, and other electronic storage devices
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School
- copy and scanning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.