Client is currently sourcing for a Senior Data Scientist and/or full stack machine learning engineer to work in Boston, MA.
We are looking for engineers with strong backgrounds in computer science/engineering to build and support complex, scalable AI frameworks, models, tools and APIs for a variety of Artificial Intelligence initiatives across the firm. Education and Experience
- PhD or MS in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Information Technology, Applied Mathematics, or related fields with, preferably, 5-7 years of experience prototyping and deploying Machine/Deep Learning solutions into production environments.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Deep learning/neural network architectures, reinforcement learning, generative modeling, conversational AI, virtual assistants, automated speech recognition, unstructured text pipelines/modeling, anomaly detection, text summarization, classification, especially with NL/NLU/NLGP-related language models and encoders, e.g., Word2Vec, Glove, Bi-LSTMs, Attention Models, BERT, ALBERT, DeepCT, etc.
- Expertise with deep learning frameworks/tools such as TensorFlow, PyTorch/PyCharm, Keras, MXNET, and/or H2O
- Fluent in data science programming languages such as Python, R and at least one other programming language, e.g., C/C++, Scala, Julia, Java, Go, especially on GPU. CUDA experience a plus.
- Engineering expertise for building production ML/DL model containers and pipelines at scale, specifically with Kubernetes, Docker, and big data technologies, AWS-related experience a plus, e.g., SageMaker, EKS, S3, SQS, Kinesis, Snowflake, shell scripting, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of software/engineering lifecycle and principles (source control/git, debugging, testing, Jenkins, deployment, model retraining, CI/CD).
- A passion for clean, reusable, object-oriented and/or functional software design principles.
- Full stack development and an understanding of Reach design principles/components a plus.
- Micro Service/API/API gateway, HTML, ES6, SQLAlchemy, and CSS development experience a plus
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $105 - 110 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: The Purpose of Your Role
The individual will engage in high profile data science and artificial intelligence projects working closely with multiple business units to define and implement next generation AI-based production solutions. Candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced, unpredictable and sometimes ambiguous environment working with current and emerging AI technologies.
This is a multi-disciplinary role requiring both expert model-building and software engineering skills, so the successful candidate will be capable of developing and supporting core, reusable AI capabilities across many areas, and must have a proven record of providing thought leadership on end-to-end AI/machine learning pipelines and related components for other data science associates.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Masters
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.