job summary: This Position is open for Remote. Quick Interviewing role. If you are a system analyst with Digital experience or have exp working with Sprinklr please reach me at 6177044019 or apply with an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view.
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $46.88 - 51.88 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Sprinklr, Social Media Management, Khoros, Social Bakers, SalesForce. Marketing Social Capabilities is seeking a Systems Analyst, focused on the design and delivery of solutions that enable business groups to participate in social media on behalf of the company.
Provides leadership for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment. Leads the development and execution of highly complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant line of business, and may have impact across the Enterprise. These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management. Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and may influence digital strategy for the business line. May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Office tools, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
- 1+ years of experience with social relationship platform configuration (Sprinklr, Khoros, Social Bakers, Salesforce, Brandwatch, NetBase, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in social media including a deep understanding of social channel capabilities and APIs
- 1+ years of experience working with social for content management including publishing, listening, advertising and sentiment analysis
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.