Seeking a .Net or Angular developer that has performed development in a scrum environment. Performs programming and maintenance on various programs and systems based on customer business requirements.
- Maintain and develop moderately complex systems and programs
- Track and resolve processing problems, coordinating with all appropriate areas
- Assist Users/Analysts with the development of system interface specifications
- Develop, write and implement processing requirements and post implementation review
- Develop time and cost estimates and system modification schedules.
- Create and deliver presentations to staff and management.
Maintain code base and configuration in development and test system environments.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $43 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
Participate in project teams as necessary.
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos.
- Assist product owner with management of backlog.
- Scrum required, knowledge on how to accept work and communicate on the team.
- Team size: IT Development team with QA, TA, Product Owner, etc...
- Angular and .Net skill sets, can have one or the other,
- Net, 3 - 4 years experience
- Angular 1 - 3 years experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.