Randstad Technologies is hiring and we are looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55.61 - 60.61 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Responsibilities for this role include
- Facilitate the completion of New or Modified product or Service Risk Assessments (Product Change Assessments, Post-Implementation Reviews, and Product Portfolio Monitoring Reviews); partnering with Business Initiative owners, and obtain approvals within policy time requirements, including requests for extensions.
? The risk assessment includes an evaluation of all applicable Level 1 and Level 2 risk types. Where possible, other existing risk assessments conducted across the company are leveraged in the risk assessment (such as third party, business continuity planning, or project management).
- Partner with the risk category subject matter experts to complete Policy Scoping Questionnaires
- Complete Modification Materiality Assessments to support materiality decisions of product modifications.
- Consult with the relevant business groups and risk category subject matter experts, including SMEs in businesses involved in cross-business or cross-channel products
Required Qualifications: 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: administrative support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning demonstrated through work or military experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- risk assessment
- Product Management
- risk management
- Change management
- Change management
- policy scoping
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.