job summary: Program Manager needed for contract role with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
In this role, you will be supporting quality initiatives, multiple project/initiative support including:
- Working on projects to help drive down data center part replacements via multiple supplier team engagements, and assist in our internal data systems involving part replacement data.
- Supporting ongoing evolution of problem management process, metrics, dashboard development.
TPM type (min 3-5 years TPM experience)
1) Fundamental understanding of, or working with, server, rack, network cloud data center hardware.
2) Use of ADO ticketing system operationally, ICM tool experience also valued.
3) SQL DB query skills.
4) Supplier engagement program management experiences.
5) Engineering problem solving experiences.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $53 - 63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Interface with clients on technical and business issues from project initiation through delivery. Drive program/project schedules and status reports. Create and/or review multiple functional specifications that will be used as tools in making decisions as to how the product or service will be implemented. Provide Product Managers & Product Unit Managers with technical and/or analytical information. Organize cross functional activities ensuring the program/project is completed on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.