Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit www.RandstadUSA.com to view.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $58.01 - 63.01 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Regarded across the enterprise as an expert in multiple identified areas of expertise with responsibility for developing standards and enterprise-wide best practices and for engineering complex, largescale technology solutions to address highly complex and cross-organizational issues. Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices. Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for Client. Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions. Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices. Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization. Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer. Represents Client to external industry groups, influencing industry standards. Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices. Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
Required Qualifications: 7+ years of software engineering experience
Desired Qualifications; An industry-standard technology certification strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
1. Extensive Database Development experience with strong RDBMS Concepts and performance tuning. (SQL Server)
2. Experience working with large scale Complex Databases (SQL Server).
3. 5+ years of experience with Sql server Integration Services (SSIS). Experience working with custom components in SSIS with C#
4. 5+ years of experience with Sql server Analysis Services (SSAS). Experience working with Data Cubes (MDX and Tabular Models)
5. 5+ years of experience with Sql server Reporting Services (SSRS). Experience designing Complex business reports built on Data cubes
6. Experience with SharePoint Development and integrated SSRS Reports.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.