job summary: The top three MUST HAVE skill sets (technical):
Top three PREFERRED skill sets (technical):
- AWS and Serverless application development (AWS Lambda or Azure functions)
Soft Skill requirements (team fit/personality requirements):
- Good understanding of authentication methods like OAuth, OpenIdConnect
- Content management system (like Sitecore)
- Programming languages like node JS/Python
- Ability to document approaches and present flows to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience developing in an agile environment
- Ability to understand what the core requirements of a feature are and architect an optimal solution that allows for growth.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $68 - 78 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The architect will work closely with product owners, solution designers, UX, and other architects to present architectural designs to support feature development by a sprint team. They are expected to work ahead of the sprint teams and should develop proof of concepts to determine if they are a viable approach prior to presenting them to the team to further refine.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- AWS Lambda or Azure functions
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.