Randstad Technologies is looking for two senior ETL/ Big Data Administrators to support ourh ealthcare insurance client in Reston, VA. This a contract to hire opportunity with our client, and we are sourcing for local talent to the DC, MD, and Northern, VA area.
In this role, you will install and maintain Big Data (Cloudera, Horton Works, etc.) clusters in high available, load balanced configuration across multiple (Production, User Acceptance, Performance, and Development) environments. Under general supervision, you will manage Big Data Administration activities, technical documentation, system performance support, and internal customer support. May provide input into the development of Systems Architecture for mission critical corporate development projects. The incumbent will work with Solutions Architects, Infrastructure Architects, Lead Big Data Administrator, Big Data Supplier and Developers to setup environments and support the development teams. Candidate will support the implementation of a Data Integration/Data Warehouse for the NextGen and Informatics Teams.
location: Reston, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for all the tasks involved in administration of ETL Tool (Ab-Initio).
- Maintaining access, licensing and file system in the ETL server.
- Provide guidance on the design and integration of ETL to ETL Developers.
- Manage metadata hub, Operational Console and troubleshoot environmental issues which affect these components.
- Responsible for technical Metadata management.
- Work with the team to maintain data lineage and resolve data lineage issues.
- Design and develop automated ETL process and architecture.
- Interact with the Client on daily basis to define the scope of different applications.
- Work on the break fix and continuous development items and review and inspection for the production changes.
- Perform the code review for the ETL code developed by the development team and guide to resolve any issues.
- Work with the various other groups - DBAs, Server Engineer Team, Middleware Group, Citrix Group, Network Group, data transmission, etc. to resolve the performance related/integration related issues.
- Provide update on progress of infrastructure/development and unit testing tasks to the client on weekly meetings.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Data Analysis
- AB Initio
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.