As a member of the Continuous Improvement Team the Continuous Improvement Specialist is responsible for supporting the development, implementation and adoption of global standard processes & enhancements driven by varying components of the SAP platform. Team members will need to collaborate with the Business Transformation, RCT, Product Development and Client Services teams to deliver these to the organization.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Participate in Corporate strategic initiatives that drive transformational change as a subject matter expert in system usage, process impact and change management to achieve program directives.
- Collaborate with SAP Teams, Operations and third parties to document in detail requirements for SAP system or business process changes.
- Initiate improvements to the SAP toolset with the aim of improving efficiency and productivity.
- Ensuring that workflows and processes driven by system functionality stands up to the SAP and Governance Structure and is fit-for-purpose.
- Evaluate that all processes and proposed amendments are supported by Key Performance Indicators and these are visible and measurable.
- Candidate should ensure that they are staying informed about developments within the SAP System, Agencies and Back Offices and that any impacted process' are continually evaluated.
- Solution Adoption
- In conjunction with the Business Transformation Team, actively monitor the various functional, business and geographical units to ensure that they are compliant with the existing SAP processes.
- Work with management teams and local stakeholders to actively deploy the standard SAP Process and enhancements.
- Evaluate change requests and support the resolution of these with stakeholders and SAP teams.
- Ensure that all processes and enhancements are clearly communicated and supported by training and process documentation.
- Negotiate with the relevant Process Owner, Agency and Shared Services to resolve conflicts and drive the adoption of standard agreed Process.
- Manage, define and deploy independently, priority projects, as necessary.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- SAP (4 years of experience is required)
- SAP Ariba (3 years of experience is required)
- US GAAP revenue recognition
- Accounting/Finance (4 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.