job summary: Executive Assistant | Microsoft | Redmond, WA | 4+ Months (possible Full Time Conversion) |
Will provide individual calendar support, report consolidation for the manager including budget and headcount. -
This individual should have more experience, and there is the possibility that this will grow into a Full Time opportunity in the longer term (no known timeline).
- Traditional executive assistant responsibilities include calendaring, external engagement, partnering with operations, managing online events and reporting directly to the manager. Some potential from when covid is over.
- Must understand the needs of business in the longer term. Must have 2-3 years of experience in executive support and event management.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 42 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Assistant
- calendar support (2 years of experience is required)
- online events (2 years of experience is required)
- external engagement (2 years of experience is required)
- OPERATIONS SUPPORT (2 years of experience is required)
- Operations (2 years of experience is preferred)
- executive assistance (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Reporting Services (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.