You will be instrumental in advancing our business objectives by creating the overall vision and strategy for our data science. You will manage to engage with the CIO, business managers and corporate leaders and explain your vision and strategy. You will lead the data science practice and our center of excellence so support our data scientists across the organization.
location: East Hanover, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: You will:
- Create a vision, strategy and plan for data science that advances enterprise objectives and explain this vision and strategy to the CIO, business managers and corporate leaders
- Influence standards for data modelling and design tools and techniques and advise on their application and you will work with IT to set standards for tools, platforms and infrastructure.
- Lead the data science practice and Center of Excellence (hub) to support data scientists across the organization with the development of standard
- Partner with functions on the selection of appropriate business analysis methods, tools, techniques, selecting
- appropriately from plan-driven/predictive approaches or more adaptive (iterative and agile) approaches
- Contribute to the creation and review of a cross-functional, enterprise-wide approach and culture for analytics and contribute to the development of analytics policy, standards and guidelines
- Lead the organization's data sciencecapabilities including talent management, career pathing and enterprise learning
- Build relationships with external experts and other advanced IT organizations to maintain knowledge of technology advancements and trends
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Data Analysis (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.