Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Technical Product Manager for a contract assignment in the Portland Metro area. If you are ready to join a Global leader in the Retail space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
location: Beaverton, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Partner with stakeholders to develop capability roadmaps Define prioritized feature-sets to address customer pain-points and needs * Create user stories and other required input and direction to the Scrum team; own the backlog and keep the team fully engaged building the highest priority features and enhancements * Drive continual product improvements and inform the product roadmap with new ideas based on ongoing customer research, market/competitive analysis, and product performance indicators * Develop and evangelize the vision for your product, short-term and long-term * Build strong working relationships and alignment with peers in product, data science, engineering, legal, and marketing * Define and communicate clear success criteria for each release * Drive feature development and innovations that delight customers and enable rich, frictionless product experiences. * Established a framework that ensures we focus on the right priorities with the largest potential impact.
* Establish a deep understanding of our current search technologies * Drive innovation and customer success through the search experience * Lead by identifying product opportunities in the core search space, creating a vision and roadmap, validating that vision through rapid prototyping, and partnering across the organization to bring your vision to market * Create user stories and other required input and direction to the Scrum team; own the backlog and keep the team fully engaged building the highest priority features and enhancements * Drive continual product improvements and inform the product roadmap with new ideas based on ongoing customer research, market/competitive analysis, and product performance indicators
Execution: Proven track record of delivering minimum viable products and business models to market at rapid speed for complex products Metrics driven: Drive the creation of metrics that can be used internally to monitor impact and refinement of features, and can be presented externally to customers and partners
* Experience as a Product Manager building search platform services focused on large scale search processing, query language, high availability, performance and scalability * Understanding of a phased search engine model and of surrounding applications that support and enable state-ofthe-art search solutions
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Technical Product Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.