- Review requirements and create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Work with QA Automation lead to design, document, and execute automation test scripts using open source tools.
- Able to create/maintain/support an automation framework to create a test environment for current and upcoming projects.
- Execute and maintain weekly web-based Automated Build Test scripts.
- Work closely with engineering and development teams to ensure the quality,
discoverability, and accuracy of the content for Windows-based software and web service software.
- Perform Automation, Performance and Manual testing.
- Identify, Isolate, and Track Bugs throughout the testing process.
- Providing weekly status on project progression, testing tasks to QA Lead.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with relevant experience.
Python 4+/- Years
Robot Framework 4+/- Years
Ability to learn quickly any technical deficient area(s)
- These are still preferred but not required:
- Auto IT 4+/- Years
- Selenium 4+/- Years
- HP ALM 4+/- Years
- Manual Testing
location: Mossville, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including strong written and verbal
communication, is a must.
- Knowledge of various types of Web Applications, Windows-based applications, Web
Services, Mobile applications.
- A high level of attention to detail and personal responsibility for the quality of your work.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Automated QA Testing
- robot framework (3 years of experience is required)
- Python (2 years of experience is required)
- Selenium (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.