job summary: Top three MUST HAVE skill sets (technical):
Top three PREFERRED skill sets (technical):
- Deep understanding of REST and SOAP
- SOAPUI or expertise with a similar tool
Soft Skill requirements (team fit/personality requirements):
- Experience conducting JAD/RAD/AGILE scrum sessions
- Proficiency with use of Microsoft Office applications including, Word, MS Project, Excel and Visio and other tools that facilitate the requirements gathering and design phases of the SDLC
- Experience writing code as a software developer
- Ability to document approaches and present flows to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience developing in an agile environment
- Ability to understand what the core requirements of a feature are and design an optimal solution that allows for growth.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
This candidate will work closely with product owners, UX, and other solution designers to produce, describe and present technical design artifacts, include UML diagrams, particularly class diagrams, sequence diagrams & deployment diagrams. They are expected to work ahead of the sprint teams and should develop proof of concepts to determine if they are a viable approach prior to presenting them to the team to further refine.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.