job summary: Description:
Candidates should have:
- Developer will be developing Cobol/DB2 modules in IBM mainframe batch (zOS/MVS) environment.
- Fundamentals in IBM/BMC utilities such as DFSORT, ICETOOL, LOAD, UNLOAD, etc.
- SQL and JCL skills
- Familiar with Endevor, Debug Tool, CICS/BMS
- Communication skills
- Candidate should be a self-starter who can work under minimal guidance. Should be able to understand business/technical requirements and be able to design, develop and test the software applications/modules. Production support also will need to be provided.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $46 - 56 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Developer will be developing Cobol/DB2 modules in IBM mainframe batch (zOS/MVS) environment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.