Our Major Financial client is seeking an Analyst/Developer.
Technical Must Haves: Software development experience Java and Python, both are required. A financial/mortgage backround is preferred. Educational Qualifications:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical field and
- demonstrated knowledge of:
Python, R, Java, C, C++, SAS and/or Linux
Various scientific computing libraries
Knowledge may be demonstrated through education, training and/or experience
location: McLean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $64 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- interact with finance team and business side to collect the requirements,
- Work with finance team and developers to facilitate the reconciliation
- Help the customers to understand the result and to properly use the application
- work with second line and audit to provide the proper evidence and ensure the proper control.
- Design, develop and support systems within the financial modeling and research area.
- Design and develop new code and review existing code changes to ensure standard technology development practices are met.
- Assist in the operational execution of software solutions to assist with the monitoring and control of market and credit risks.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Masters
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.