Our Major Financial Client is seeking a GCP/AWS Machine Learning Engineer.
What we are looking for:
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- A blend of data engineering, machine learning, and product innovation skills that let you jump into a fast-paced environment and contribute on day one
- Familiar with monitoring, deployment tools, platforms and Infrastructure as Code ((IaC)
- At least 5 years of experience designing and implementing software solutions for complex problems
- At least 3 years of experience with cloud computing platform (AWS and GCP)
- At least 3 years of experience with Cloud Native Architecture, Docker, Microservices, Kubernetes, EKE/GKE, serverless computing, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience as a data engineer, with large-scale data ecosystems including data lake, data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
- Experience with building and deploying ML-based solutions and proficiency in common machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, XGBoost, scikit-learn, Pytorch and ONNX and programming languages (Python, Java, Go, etc.)
- Experience with classical ML and DL models, and designing, building, and maintaining production-grade machine learning workflows, pipelines and models on Kubernetes with Kubeflow/KFserving
location: Mc Lean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $85 - 92 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work within an agile team that includes members with cross-functional skills
- Collaborate closely with other functional teams to design, build, test, and deploy AI solutions to address market needs
- Design and implement Machine Learning algorithms and models into software solutions for our enterprise customers by using common machine learning frameworks, including establishing and training machine learning and deep learning models at scale for computer vision (image recognition, object detection, image generation), machine translation, language modeling, rankings and recommendations, speech recognition, etc.
- Design, build, and implement cloud native applications using the GCP and AWS services, event streaming technologies, and various open source frameworks
- Build distributed, scalable, and reliable data pipelines that ingest and process data at scale and in real-time to feed machine learning algorithms
- Incorporate real-time data streams to produce highly predictive features in our models
- Write understandable, testable, and secure code with an eye towards quality and maintainability.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.