Our Major Financial Client is seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer. Requirements:
High Level Tech Skills:
- Languages: Java, Angular, node.js
- ALM Suite: e.g. Atlassian Suite (Bamboo, Jira, Bitbucket)
- Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Cucumber
- DBs: Postgres, Mongo, SQL
- Cloud: AWS, Azure, Google (Advanced Cloud experience preferred)
- Other: Docker, RH OpenShift, Kubernetes, Mobile development Spring, Spring Boot, Camel, Drools, Webservices, Process Automation Management,
- Obviously looking for great understanding and implementation of tried and true as well as modern design patterns and architectural principles.
location: McLean, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 81 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- The candidate will be on the team driving full (and correct) adoption of modern software engineering & Delivery practices ("Real" Agile, TDD, ATDD, Stateless Design, Microservices, Containerization, CICD, Cloud, etc.)
- Deep knowledge and experience in designing for and implementing solutions in the cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) .. this can range from custom code on IaaS/PaaS to SaaS solution integrations.
- Great communication skills, The candidate will be responsible for interfacing and influencing with the business lines as well as others across IT.
- Experience level:
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.