Our client in St. Louis, Missouri is looking for a Project Manager to join their team for a permenant position. The ideal candidate will have experience working within professional services, able to communicate effectively to all parts of the organization, able to conduct presentations with C level, and manage projects.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Assists in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Assists with project initiation evaluations, such as cost-benefit or return on investment, and provides recommendations.
- Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements; ensures project stays within scope.
- Estimates the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Develops and manages detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Measures project performance.
- Performs risk management to minimize project risks.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation, including spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps.
- Identifies and manages project dependencies and critical path.
- Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Manages relationships with stakeholders, vendors, and IT personnel.
- Cross-trains team members so that policies and standards are adhered to.
- Ensures appropriate written documentation is created and maintained to enable other personnel to keep systems operational.
- Communicates with vendors, trade groups, and professional organizations to stay abreast of business trends and best practices.
- Maintains project management library of model documents, templates, and reusable knowledge assets.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.