job summary: Tell us about your department:
E- Commerce Project Description:
No specific project. We have a variety of on-going projects. However, The Services team is responsible for scheduling and other applications related to services on the Dotcom site
In this role, you will be a critical member of the team building foundational services for the web platform. You'll support and extend running applications & design and develop new applications. You'll be expected to evaluate and refactor in a rapid manner for every part of our infrastructure. Overall knowledge of designing an application to run on a scalable platform is expected. You will be working in an agile environment.
location: RICHFIELD, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $59 - 69 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Ability to write code that handles exceptions and edge cases - 10+ years experience
- Ability to write use CSS etc. to render pages accurately as per the UX design documents - across a variety of browsers and form factors.
- Ability to work in a team environment - work with QAs, BAs, Backend Developers and others in a conducive manner.
- Be resourceful and reliable and take ownership of projects/tasks assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.