Hardware Specialists will be assisting with rollouts and hardware support. Candidates must have their GED or High School Diploma. The most successful candidates will bring prior printer and IT Hardware support. You must also be familiar with ticketing systems for assigned tasks. This role is 100% remote.
location: Cincinnati, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Identifying and accepting cases
- Contacting the affected client
- Work with the Clients to troubleshoot, analyze, prioritize and resolve and/or facilitate a resolution for all problems dealing with assigned hardware
- Remote triaging of problem, device, etc. Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning hardware and recommends corrective action.
- Assessing issues and establishing a course of action resulting in timely resolution of inquiry
- Directs and guides clients and 3rd party service providers through the resolution of technical issues
- Identifying and ordering necessary replacement parts
- Successful transition of case information to appropriate 3rd party service provider or internal FSR
- Step by step guide to onsite 3rd party rep on resolving the issues, replacing parts, acquiring necessary documentation, etc.
- Remote oversight of approximately 10 3rd party reps per day including measuring productivity, time, gathering case information
- Creates and closes case logs, record information, establish resolution time, follow up on issues, and escalate complex issues
- Submission and tracking of warranty claims
- Individual follows up with clients to ensure client satisfaction and quality assurance. Strive for first call resolution.
- Complete required to follow up documentation and parts inventory transactions in the internal systems.
- Practically applies knowledge of the existing case resolution process, policies, and escalation methodology
- Attends training courses as required, staying abreast of evolving internal processes and industry developments
- Collaborate with associates and internal teams
- Train and keep other associates updated on learned best practices
- Keeps management informed of critical client issues.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- Printer Support
- Ticketing System
- Infrastructure Support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.