job summary: Job Description
Randstad Technologies is currently seeking talented Full Stack Engineers to join a well-known client of our in the DTLA area. These resources will help design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems. These reosurce will play an integral part in the future state of many of the client's public-facing applications.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 90 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Writing great quality code with a drive for automated testing and validation based on the You Build You Own (YBYO) model.
- Perform complex engineering activities for performance tuning, monitoring, deployment and production support.
- Research, influence and implement vendor dependency to simplify the architecture. Implement, maintain and update CI/CD pipelines on a cloud environment.
- Work with business partners, architects and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of systems based on priority.
- Collaborate with multiple, enterprise-wide distributed performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications.
- Design and develop API's for Omni-channel clients.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Angular JS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.