Health Information Security Specialist, Principal, Manages extensive evaluations of major information security networks, prepares evaluation reports, presents recommendations. Conducts trade-off analyses of products for clients to determine optimal informant security solutions. Provides consulting services on a wide variety of information assurance topics. Prepares remedial options and supervises correction of information security shortfalls. Works independently in expert role at customer site. Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 7 to 9 years of directly related experience.
location: Hurlburt Field, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Assist in drafting "Authorization to Operate" (ATO) packages for new and existing systems.
- Provide subject matter expertise in all cyber security initiatives and help in explaining new guidance.
- The contractor shall draft documentation needed to announce new cyber security initiatives and participate building and implementing processes surrounding cyber security.
- The contractor shall, if requested, provide cyber security reports to DHA leadership, conduct scans and participate in the process to obtain ATO status for systems determined by DHA and/or MTF leadership.
- Complies with MTF cyber security program implementation plan, and ensures compliance with DHA management policies.
- Ensure compliance with data security policies and relevant legal and regulatory requirements in accordance with DHA directives and applicable Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements.
- Ensure appropriate changes and improvement actions are implemented as required. Maintain current knowledge of authenticator management for unclassified systems.
- Ensure compliance with protection requirements, control procedures, incident management reporting, remote access requirements, and system management for all systems under scope.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.