job summary: Our client in Wisconsin is looking for a Lead IT Business Systems Analyst for a contract-to-hire opportunity. Desired Skill Set:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years experience creating risk-based testing strategies to include functional, non-functional and performance testing.
- 6+ years experience developing and deploying test scripts to refine and debug software.
- Demonstrated experience documenting specifications and mapping requirements for workflows, reports, data, and system integrations.
- Expert in creating reports, dashboards, and author technical documentation to support system configuration, business continuity planning, and standard operating procedures.
- Ability to provide demonstrated experience supporting software deployment efforts and activities.
- Ability to gather and analyze business and technical system requirements that specify how system supports/enables work activity in a business or technical process.
- Must be able to plan,monitor, and execute test cloud hosted or on-prem technical solutions which includes understanding infrastructure technical components and dependencies.
- Experience with Viso, Draw IO, and standard Microsoft office tools.
- Experience and familiarity with database concepts, scripting, table structures, and platforms.
- Need to show understanding of infrastructure concepts and components (i.e. Operating Systems, Servers, Storage, and networking).
location: Appleton, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Lead IT BSA is also a technical individual who can assist, execute, and guide a support team with general maintenance, enhancements, installations, and configuration on cloud hosted or on-premise technology solutions. Has the ability to look into and understand technical integrations, identify requirements and testing needs in partnership with IT and business stakeholders. This is a very technical Business Systems Analyst role that will need to be able to adapt to an evolving, dynamic, and ever changing environment. Has the overall responsibility for technologies within the Safety, Security, and Facilities space in regard to ensuring the health, execution, and support of our teams owned systems. They will also have the responsibility of gathering requirements and translating them to our developers along with supporting testing those requirements. strong ability to translate technical terms to easy to understand terms that are easy to understand for our business customers.
- Utilize increased understanding of industry trends, business processes and systems capabilities to recommend and lead process improvement and business value discussions
- Partner with other IT BSAs and Solution Architects to ensure end-to-end solutions across teams or organizational boundaries are aligned and will meet business needs
- Partner with enterprise business architects to recommend solution designs using existing and new technologies in alignment with enterprise architecture vision
- Gather and analyze business and technical systems requirements that specify how a system supports/enables work activity in a business or technical process
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Analyze data to identify patterns and solutions to root causes of problems
- Constant learning and gaining an understanding data within assigned team portfolio.
- Partnering with business and IT partners to drive business value and continuous technology improvements
- Gather requirements by conducting interviews, workflow analysis, process analysis, and observation
- Balance multiple deadlines and prioritize key deliverables
- Solve technical problems and recommend solutions
- Create risk-based testing strategies to include functional, non-functional and performance testing
- Develop and deploy test scripts to refine and debug software
- Work with business and software developers to identify and resolve issues
- Support testing and facilitate communication to stakeholders
- Document specifications and mapping requirements for workflows, reports, data, and system integrations
- Create reports, dashboards and author technical documentation to support system configuration, business continuity planning and standard operating procedures
- Assist in preparation of end-use documentation and participate in training as needed
- Support software deployment activities
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Systems Analyst
- System Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.