job summary: This position is open to Remote. Consultants who are experienced with jira/Confluence and Product management can apply immediately to email@example.com or call me at my number 6177044019.
Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
As a member of the New Product Integration team, this role will work with internal and external partners to develop the user journey on an exciting new platform and ensure best-in-class experience across each customer touchpoint.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to define experience aspiration & strategy for core customer journeys.
- Help define the platform vision, objectives, and requirements.
- Provide expertise and leadership across internal teams including internal Digital Operations, Engineering, Product, UX Design, Marketing and other organizations.
- Analyze customer behavior data to identify insights and define tactical plans to execute.
- Engage, communicate with, and document conversations with stakeholders across business, design and engineering partners.
- Effectively communicate objectives, data analysis, and solutions to both executives and working team members.
- Define use case scenarios of the customer journeys & optimal customer engagement for omni experiences.
- Craft both directional and detailed user stories to document customer experiences and updates.
- Organize feature backlog to optimize delivery in alignment with business priorities.
- Lead delivery of experience features backlog in partnership with engineering and the business.
- Define common tools and systems in partnership with Engineering.
- Act as a fierce customer experience advocate leading culture initiatives to embed design thinking and a channel agnostic mentality within the organization.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR...
Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
Six or more years of relevant work experience in customer experience, product management, e-commerce, or Omni-channel lifecycle management.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE...
Agile certification and/or experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Product Development/Management tools (Jira/Confluence).
- Experience with loyalty programs, websites and/or applications.
- Experience with design thinking and service design.
- Knowledge of the tenets of segmentation and personalization capabilities to consider highly personalized experiences.
- Knowledge of the use of research and A/B testing to optimize digital experiences.
- Independent thinking, collaboration and partnership skills.
- Decision making and analytical skills.
- Capability to quickly understand various technology platforms and internal systems.
- Knowledge of web content best practices including UX disciplines.
- Experience in journey mapping.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational and multitasking skills.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- customer experience
- Product Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.