The Infrastructure Architect is responsible for the design and delivery of the infrastructure projects across the Client's enterprise utilizing both private and public cloud technology. The role requires in-depth knowledge of infrastructure platforms to be applied towards strategic planning, idea generation, solution architecture, and project delivery coordination. The role requires the architect to gather IT project infrastructure requirements, translate those requirements into an infrastructure design, and ensure delivery of infrastructure throughout the life of the project in partnership with engineering teams and project stakeholders. Skills:
- Defines, analyzes, and plans all aspects of infrastructure technology including, but not limited to the network, server, storage, database, and application levels.
- Provides technical leadership and delivery engineering for IT infrastructure for technology projects and provides appropriate levels of documentation to meet requirements.
- Create viable solutions that align with the business needs while meeting company goals and objectives.
- Maintains contact with vendors, industry peers, and professional organizations to keep informed of existing and evolving industry standards and technologies.
- Responsible and accountable for delivery of quality infrastructure and associated documentation related to the bank's financial products, services, and processes.
- Lead technical discussions with the business units on enterprise wide projects
- Requirements gathering and documentation of proposed project needs and expectations
- Delivery of on premise and cloud infrastructure strategies, defining conceptual, logical, and physical designs, system context data flow, and security architecture
- Provide leadership in the infrastructure as code process, focusing on implementation of automation solutions throughout the enterprise in support of DevOps.
- Ensure proposed designs will integrate with all system components and meets the delivery and capacity requirements for the City National Bank business units
Collaborate with third party vendors to create solutions
- Ensure solution design meets infrastructure best practices and InfoSec governance policies
- Stay abreast of new technologies as applicable to the City National Bank infrastructure environment
- Perform cross training and mentorship to other architects on emerging technologies
Coordinate delivery of approved design across engineering teams
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 90 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Minimum 6 years working in an enterprise level environment designing, building, and supporting network LAN and WAN, server, virtualized, and storage solutions
- Minimum 4 years' experience implementing cloud model delivery
- Advanced understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Advanced understanding of hybrid and full cloud infrastructure technologies (Azure / IaaS, and SaaS solutions)
- Experience working with SDLC and DevOps groups
- Experience in implementing cloud based Disaster Recovery and HA solutions
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or in a related technical field or equivalent experience.
- TOGAF certification a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Infrastructure Architect
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.