Client is currently sourcing for a Full Stack Engineer to work in Merrimack, NH.
Compliance, Finance and Trading Services (CFTS) Technology is seeking a highly motivated and technical full-stack developer passionate about the application of emerging technologies. We are looking for individuals to join team who continually strive to advance engineering perfection and technology innovation. Our mission is to power the next generation of the digital product and services through innovation, collaboration and visibility. You will be a technology leader and doer who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The Expertise You Have
The Skills You Bring
- You have a passion for technology and love fixing and solving sophisticated problems.
- You are able to navigate existing application architecture and are cognizant of the challenges and recommendations in standard methodologies for supporting distributed systems
- You have experience working in an Agile / Scrum software delivery environment, with exposure to continuous integration and continuous delivery tools.
- You are motivated, an excellent communicator, can take initiative, and can make decisions based on the value of the solutions we build.
- You have proven middle tier, database and front end programming skills
- Previous experience within Financial Services/Asset Management is a plus.
- Proven track record designing and building sophisticated end-to-end systems (full stack developer)
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing using the following technologies
- Java RESTful Web Services (Java, J2EE, JUnit, and Tomcat.)
- Open Source Frameworks - Spring boot, Spring Core
- Messaging frameworks such as Kafka, Tibco EMS or JMS
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Hands on experience in test automation at various levels of testing (unit, component, integration and functional tests).
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline implementation including GIT, Maven, Jenkins, uDeploy, JUnit, Docker, JMeter, Artifactory, Sonar, Veracode, Concourse and Cloud.
- Experience in working with AWS Cloud based infrastructure is a plus.
- You are a strategic problem solver with superb communication skills.
- You are a standout colleague, a fast learner, and can understand and analyze sophisticated systems and domains.
- Experienced working in a fast paced and highly flexible environment.
location: Merrimack, New Hampshire
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: The Value You Deliver
- You can deliver maintainable, extensible, reusable and performant solutions
- You will lead design and implementation of software solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements and that are aligned to the program's strategic direction to support the Asset Management Investment process
- You will engage in product quality plan efforts, including test case development and design, code reviews and regression testing
- You will be working with global Agile team and will contribute to improving engineering practices
- You will actively participate in the support of our applications in production environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- JAVA DEVELOPER
- J2EE CONSULTANT
- Angular JS
- oracle pl/sql
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.