Data Analyst / .Net Software Engineer Needed in Charlotte, NC. Required Skills:
- Analytical skills and able to re-engineer .Net code and logic and clear documentation skills 8+ years of C#, .Net, SSIS, Visual studio 2017 programming experience.
- 3+ years of PL/SQL experience in multiple database platforms: SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata and Netezza.
- Ability to write and analyze complex queries, stored procedures Must have excellent software design, build, test and documentation skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Proven track record in project delivery in an Agile environment. Must have excellent organization and team skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work with minimal supervision. Able to communicate effectively across varied areas including technology, business and leadership.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Drive infrastructure upgrades, performance enhancements & on boarding of continuous integration tools such as JIRA, Bit-bucket, Datical, Maven, Jenkins
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.