job summary: Skills / Qualifications:
- Worked on Swagger API and auto-generated documentation for all REST calls.
- Working with various NoSQL Databases like InfluxDB, Elasticsearch, Splunk, Cassandra
- Knowledge and experience with real-time data streaming and processing technologies like AWS Kinesis, Kafka, Apache NIFI, Spark
- Proficiency and breadth of experience with in Python and Go
- Able to thrive in a Linux-based environment using containers & virtual machines Relative Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent, Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $34 - 44 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Passion for delivering elegant technical solutions that not only meet customer expectations, but are also underpinned by code that is clear, concise, maintainable, and testable
- Act as a key contributor in a complex and crucial environment.
- Responsible for planning, design and implementation of front end web application.
- Design fast and robust architecture for high velocity data streaming and processing
- Implement best practices and processes
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Angular JS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.